Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Quote

"You might have more fun talking about things today than actually doing them, but the job that needs to be done has a definite timeline. Stretching your imagination is no substitute for hard work and application" - Mr. Raygour

Anda mungkin lebih suka bercakap tentang sesuatu hari ini, daripada melakukannya, namun urusan yang perlu diselesaikan mempunyai jangka waktunya yang tetap. Berangan-angan bukanlah pengganti kepada kerja keras dan

****

alright, though Mr Chai credited me with the quote (in his fb, yes, I am damn happy he quoted me!), the original is someone's else, and I forgot who originally said it.

and I am still looking for one more quote which is similar.
it sounds a bit like... but those who work hard still get ahead over others...




and yes, I am the one who always praise hard work over smart work.
call me fundamentalist, conservative, extremist, elementalist ( I am!),
call me what you will.

I am just prone to be anti-crowd

No comments: