Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adakah Anda 'Anak Kelantan'

2. In this Enactment :

“Native of Kelantan” means a person who falls within
any of the following classes:

(a) any person born in Kelantan whose father was a
Malay;

(b) any person born in Kelantanwhose mother was a
Malay and whose father was a Muslim;

(c) any person wherever born whose father as a
Malay born in Kelantan;

(d) any person wherever born both of whose parents
werw Malays and who has resided at least 15
years in Kelantan;

(e) any person who was born in Kelantan and whose
father as also born in Kelantan.

*sumber : Enakmen Tanah Kelantan 1983

as for me, I am.
a) I was born in Kelantan, my father was (and still!lol) a Malay
b) Born in Kelantan, mother a Malay, father a Muslim
c) My father is a Malay born in Kelantan
d) My parents stayed in Kelantan at least 15 years
e) My father was born in Kelantan

HAHAHA, not only I fit ONE but FIVE! I am truly Anak Kelantan.

even though...my address was Terengganu for a good 20+ years.
heh, I even received reward from Terengganu MB few times for my good result in exams (UPSR, PMR, SPM).

Wherever we are, we are still Anak Kelantan. That is what make us proud.
We are discriminated, our rights within constitution violated, we were treated differently in many areas, yet we still thrive and going strong. We may have different political opinion, but we still have tea together. They stand united to crush us, but we do not give in. They mocked our way of speaking, yet we prosper and people now accept our slang. We have been everywhere in Malaysia and around the world. But wherever we are, we are Anak Kelantan.


kencana dengan kuda kencana
berangkat aku akan berangkat
laungan rindu dah lama mendayu
mengajak aku pulang ke asal

bergegar bumi tanah warisan ibunda
menanti budi tiba dengan cinta
tahan diuji tubunya berlangir darah
anak pertiwi kenal asal jadinya

di sana asal aku di sana
sejarah itu kata sejarah
...
dengarlah ibunda
aku akan kembali!
...




Strength and Honor,
Blood and Thunder!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enakmen Tanah Kelantan 1938 !

Not 1983 !

DraygourN said...

hait hait. sorry. >.<