Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Hate Apple..and Gang

It is no secret, but I also do not go around and screaming about it.
Oh well, I hate to use the word hate. Why can't we get along?
Because I hate to get along with the 'crowd', or precisely, some crowd.

So they say they use Apple and iMek, iFon, iFap, iEverything (damn! don't defile my blog title!),
so they can be labelled as 'thinking differently'.

hehe, so much for thinking differently.
All I see is a mindless crowd trying to 'looks cool'.

alright alright, lets not go bashing the user.
lets see the product itself.

SO you think the touchscreen is worth a few thousands?
OK, lets take a look at other product of same level.



in my humble great opinion, products from Apple and his gang is OVER HYPED (hope its the correct word), OVER-PRICED, and as always, LESS feature than the competitors.

I am so disgusted at iPhone, that even if you give me free, I don't want it.
OK, even if you give me free iPhone so I can sell it to other idiot for a lot of money, I still don't want it.

lets see iPod.
my RM100 iPod 'clone' can do A LOT MORE!
see, with iPod, you want to listen to radio? here, an accessory for you.
want an FM Transmitter? OK here, please shell out another $$.
what? want to watch TV? Ok here another accessory.
what? want more? here is ______________(another accessory you have to buy)

and by the same token, I began to hate Sony as well.
why? it limits my freedom, as well as thousands and millions other.
you can only use IT'S OWN this and that.

3 comments:

Contemporary art Paris rock painting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ipad rock said...

Here is the hybrid version. The Ipad-Rock.

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! awesome you express my feeling in one image!!!!!!!!!

keep doing on it