Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drakedog 9! OMG OMG Orgasm!!

so, after many many months or weeks that I haven't check warcraftmovies.com, today I went to see it, and at the top video,
there it is,

DRAKEDOG9!!!

I waste no time looking for other videos, straight away I download it, and it takes about 2 hours!!
patience, is surely one of warlock's values! hahah!!

and from what i heard, the movie is edited by Vurtne!!

OMG double Orgasm!
drakedog - my fav warlock
and
vurtne - my fav mage.

anyway, I found a youtube movie for that.



enjoy.
(don't bother if you are not on broadband Mwahaha!)

alright, now excuse. I have movie to watch.


updated : watched it. don't really like it. maybe a bit over editing. as for skills, not changing much I guess. DD still kick every allies's ass. and some people pointed out that it is too short.

No comments: