Saturday, May 15, 2010

Facebook, and something...

OK, honestly, I don't like facebook.

At one time I was hooked with FB because I don't play WoW.

so I played some fb games like Mafia Wars, Yakuza Lords, Vampire bla bla etc

and got bored as well.


I don't like FB because, among many, I have to reveal my real name.
I like to be subtle on the internet.

oh wow, how come by just writing this it got me to re-think my feeling of hatred towards FB.
(somehow I feels that the above sentences is....grammatically(?) weird)

OK, the pros of FB:

well, none other than I got, nope, I don't.
But other people do.
my ex-high school mate. they know me by my real name.

AND, this year, some close friend of mine found me.

1. Mohd Ali Sxxxx Marl*** (sorry dude, I don't know exactly what your real name is)
- he is my childhood friend. when our kampung was still a jungle. his brother is my uncle's close friend as well. we used to play together a lot.
- age of companionship - probably 7-12~. Haven't see him much after I went to KL at age 12.

2. Salman bin Moh**** ( lebih kurang namanya, but Salman is Salman )
- he, as I vaguely remember, is the son of our headmaster/guru besar sekolah, at SKBT29, Setiu Trg. If there is one thing I can imagine of him doing now, is something creative. Despite being the 'anak guru besar', he doesn't seem to care about it, and we used to play together belakang sekolah, tangkap ikan, jerat burung, playing around behind the school yard, parit kecil, hutan belakang sekolah. I always want to believe that I am more genius/intelligent than him, but that's just because I think that he also is a genius. If there is one negative things I can say about him, is that he is kinda slow, but that also maybe because I was not always in the rush :D
- age during friendship - darjah 4-6

3. and, the one who triggered me to write this post :
Noor A**** Azma.
jeng jeng jeng...who is she?


to be continued...

No comments: