Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ramadhan 2015 : First Day


So I went home earlier, at 8PM. I guess I have to postpone translating the marriage certificate requested by Fazil till tomorrow then.

Isyak at 9, as far as I remember. Wanted a quick time before going to Mosque, but I guess the food is more alluring. Kari Kambing! or masak merah, or masak tomato, whatever...it was delicious!

So I get ready. Shaved my moustache, couldn't find nail clipper.
Then wify said she wants to come along. So we went empat beranak. Actually 'My Prayer' apps showing Isyak start at 9:09, so I move out a little late, arriving at 9:12. They just started.

Turned out they already started Terawih. I continue another 2 rakaat, finishing my Isyak. They prayed Isyak at 9, so I guess my app was wrong.

Aiman cried the whole 2 long rakaat, and right after the imam finished the round, they talked something in length, in language I dont understand. A guy told me they don't like people bringing baby to mosque as it will disturb everyone, maybe the Imam too, since he need to recite in certain order.

Anyway I continue another 2 rakaat of terawih, then decided to call it off, as I cannot concentrate as well, hearing crash boom bang and Aira's voice from the other room.

On the way home, bought 2 packs of lamb chop/sliced, a whole chicken and a pack of dates, totaling almost 6,000 yen. Went home, play with my pc, then convinced wify for quickie :)

Then take another shower and writing this. Next I have to set up Aira's playground.

Sekian melapor dari Minato-ku, Nagoya. Waktu sekarang menunjukkan pukul 2 pagi.

No comments: