Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Instant Reward From God

SO, I don't exactly know what great deed I did today, or yesterday...or before...or maybe in the future, but while packing my books and notes, I found an envelope with Yen70,000 inside, roughly RM2.5k.

No doubt it is my money.
I leave the company's account clean to the new staff, and paid all my debt if any, and get all my remaining credit.
It looks like I haven't really manage my money well...it's all scattered here and there...

Anyway, Ruzmil, one of my closer friend in Japan came to visit me in the evening. We take a walk around the yard up to the Campus Pub, talking about life+everything.

and of course, about money as well.
I once said this words to him before we parted :
'Really, if we starts thinking about money, we will see money everywhere. You see that [insert anything, in my case, I pointed my fingers to the fence/gate, to the car doors, to the paddy field], and your mind starts thinking how you can make money by that'
bla bla bla

hmm..maybe a reward for my fasting?

anything could be.
the best way is to just do whatever good I have done, and do it better and better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Encik Regor, balik malaysia "for good" ker?
7万 boleh buat belanja kawin...

DraygourN said...

haha..most like for good.
chai aku balik 20nih...nak apa2 cepat la ahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha...sekarang budget tengah tenat,
nak kirim guna air liur pun tak bleh...
pepahal bebila free turun kl boleh jumpa,

おかえりなさい!

DraygourN said...

aku dua hari je Kl kot chai, pastu balik Kb ada seminar 4 hari, pastu lepak rumah jap layan anak buah pastu nak keluar 40hari. dah kering sangat ni (no pun intended)

Anonymous said...

kalu gitu kalu sempat jumpa kat SP je le..
bayan hidayat kat SP eh?
bleh layan char keuw teow Pak Sheikh..
http://azharjaafar313.blogspot.com/2010/07/char-kuew-teow.html