Tuesday, November 28, 2017

GIJ : Registering New Car Process pt 1


whats GIJ? well I just think of it now, it stands for Gaijin In Japan.
last week I bought  a car from Ju Aichi auction, after hunting for several weeks. car hunting.

I was looking at this 3 cornerstones ;
1) POWERFUL
2) FUEL SAVING
3) CHEAP
and it looks like I can only choose 2 of them every time.

just by my standard:

by POWERFUL, it should be 1800cc and above.
ex. Stream, Wish, Prius 1800, Altezza. this cars I considered powerful. I can accelerate fast smoothly when pressing the gas pedal, not feeling dragged by not having enough power.

by FUEL SAVING, well, at least 12km/l? that was my Sienta, my old car standard. It was 1500cc car.
also hybrid can be considered fuel saving, though may not by much.

by CHEAP, my budget is around 200k to 300k used car.

example of CHEAP and POWERFUL - Altezza. at 2000cc, its not fuel saving though.
ex of POWERFUL and FUEL SAVING - Prius 1800. not cheap though.
ex of FUEL SAVING and CHEAP, LOL any cars 1300cc or 1500cc. hard to find powerful cheap and fuel saving cars.

anyway, in the end I bought an Estima Hybrid for 252,000yen, withh all added cost, it was near 300k.
a nice car, with sexy black color, twin sunroof, flip down monitor, bla bla bla.
what it doesnt have compared to other grade estima is
- no corner sensor
- no front camera
- no side camera
- no steering switch
I guess thats pretty much the cons.
btw it also got a big arse sport rim. and big arse navi/audio unit.
and a nifty rear mirror.

No comments: