Monday, June 18, 2012

Malam : Book off dan SushiRO-

Reynn wanted to come at 7, but I got more works to do so I asked her to come later after maghrib, and we all can go to Book-Off after (umpan!). Well so we went to Book-off, with 3000 in my pocket. We looked around for new (used!) car child seat for Aira, and cheapest is about 1900. and there is decent one at 2900. Anyway, we decided that we are not in need of it immediately, plus Reynn nak makan sushi. BUT since we came from far already (macam la jauh sangat), I decided to buy a toy for Aira. Ended up with a toy piano at 750 yen.

Aira on the steering, yo!

at Sushiro, we ate 15 plate and 2 bowl of salad (reynn makan banyak!)
reynn's fav - udang dan ketam.
my fav - ebi abogado, salmon, anago dan unagi.

this is my favorite. Ebi Abogado. udang dan abogado and sliced onion and mayo.

but a new type tonight! that I never had before.
 rice, and raw salmon (big piece!), abogado, tuna mayo, and telur ikan on top!
 




No comments: