Thursday, April 19, 2012

It Hasn't Been a Year!

But here I am again.
Yes, I am here again, to write again on this blog.
I may have been on vf and fb most of the time, and neglected this ol' blog, but I guess here is where I belong. Where I can write freely like before. Macam dulu-dulu.

Without further ado, REJOICE!
I AM BACK!

And so, to commemorate this event, I will start with what I did today.
I read this Guild wars 2 novel.
http://www.guildwars2.com/global/includes/pdf/en/Edge-of-Destiny-Chapter1.pdf
title Edge of Destiny.
Interesting, and I got carried away.
(Oh yeah, I found the full novel somewhere on the net...)
And I even shed a tears! Such a touching story. Nah, more like a very good storytelling.

OH WHAT THE HECK!
I finished the novel IN A DAY! How come I don't finish all other books in my collection within this short time? Well, I guess because they are not ACTION Novel.

ACTION! Yes, I found it. What drives me to read and flip page to page. The action.
What is going to happen next? I want to know.

And this is how I should write my novel. But then, maybe it is only ME who likes action is a novel. Maybe other readers like to read some paragraph of no conversation but only explanation of situation. In my case, I always tend to skip lengthy wall of text and jump straight away to CONVERSATION.

Imo, the conversation drives the story. I like to hear whats coming out of the mouths of the characters. It can be funny, witty, puns, rhetoric, jokes, and all sort of word play.

I like wordplay.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_play

No comments: