Thursday, October 21, 2004

FR : Nasib Lebai Malang



though i'm not lebai, but serabai -__-

still not sleeping yet, my work taking longer than I thought it would to finish.
and I caught flu after the storm/typhoon. [saya menangkap influenza?]
on the way back to office from the mosque, I almost hit a..a..a...a apa aaa?
sigh, lost my words here.
hampir terlanggar bonggol, tapi sempat brake, dan terbang ke depan macam superman. still hurt...luka masih berdarah...err...takder la keluar darah but still hurt.

komputer pak iwan masih tak beres, tambah pening kepala, kena operate kat 'hospital' plak. 'hospital' plak dah ler tak 'quarantine' sepenuhnya. i'm gonna finish my work and get on the damn meitetsu train and go home and sleep on my bed!

uh, it still hurt. and flu, too. still can't continue my work....

update: i finished my work, and walk from office to station like a drunkard. with my broken arm...err..umbrella, I use it as a walking cane, to support my injured leg. , my injury is not really a big deal, but I'm also tired, sleepy, hurt, sick[flu], hungry [fasting] etc etc....with all my remaining energy I made it home, and sleep from 10 to 1 and from 2 to 4, and the berbuka ala kadar, takder kurma pon kat rumah, so I cook some cekodok. ada nasik beriyani apis but it looks like a getah sekerap. tapi hampir abis gak, ingat nak lantak tapi dah abis hahah

so I went to terawih at kaikan, said to be held at 7 but we started at 7:30. melayu?
then, I dun really know what to do..., even I have full plan for my day off.
oh, after terwaih, amik gambar raya, then balik pon sempat posing ngan pedang dan pistol.

i cook tonight. special kari, ayam masak pedas hahaha 

1 comment:

DraygourN said...

kawaranai na......hisahiburi!!!
Sun 24-Oct-2004 17:59
Posted by:are-jarr haris rey_aksi@yahoo.com